Display your favorite cooking oil or dish soap in a functional and beautiful drizzle bottle. The stoneware composition will prevent leaking, ensure your oils stay fresh, and keep your countertops clean and organized.
2.75″Base x1.25 Mouth x 8.5″ H
2.75″Base x1.25 Mouth x 10″ H with Spout
20 fl. oz. Capacity
Approximately 1.2 lbs.
- Drastic temperature changes (from the refrigerator to the hot oven) may cause cracking. Room temperature to cool oven is best. Allow pottery to cool before placing in refrigerator or dishwasher.
- Do not broil or place on a stovetop burner. Do not store in freezer.
- Pottery can scratch furniture & cause water stains if placed directly on furniture surface. Use cork tabs or felt on the base of the pottery and/or a trivet or tablecloth to protect furniture.
- Do not leave pottery outdoors in winter – temperature fluctuations can crack pottery.
- Low quality cutlery can mark pottery; remove marks with a kitchen abrasive, like Bar Keeper’s Friend. High quality steel cutlery will not mark the pottery.
- Handcrafted pottery has slight variations in size, color & design, characteristics to be expected and treasured in handcrafted art.
- And yes, pottery will break if dropped!