Photographers may book our fields for their use by making an appointment. You must contact us in order to arrange your day and time.
- While we are open to the general public during our You-Pick event, you are welcome to take pictures (At no charge, no appointment or reservation necessary). However, we cannot guarantee an empty field during this time.
Reservation Policy: At the time of booking, you will be asked to make a 50% deposit for time reserved. We accept PayPal, Venmo, and all major credit cards.
- Payment in full is required 48 hours before your appointment time.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before your appointment time will result in a 50% cancellation fee. We will do our very best to reschedule you for a later date.
- Appointments cancelled with no prior notice ("No-Call / No-Shows") will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please come prepared with anything you may need for your appointment (camera, charger, lighting, props, etc.). We simply provide a beautiful landscape!
- We ask that you tag us @elfleafarm in any pictures posted to websites + social media platforms. We'd love to share your work on our page with credit to you!
- Please be advised that lavender is in bloom for a very short time, typically during the month of June. Please contact us in order to ensure that lavender is currently in bloom.
- Our fields are large enough that two professional photographers can share the land. You may be sharing the fields with another photographer during your appointment.